Crash and strong lagging with Mac

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
DavidKaiser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Crash and strong lagging with Mac

Post by DavidKaiser »

The system just updated to the version mentioned in the attached changelog file. After a few minutes, it crashed. I did nothing, no activity from my side. However, the current version is lagging very strongly. Switching application (for instance youtube) while Factorio is running is almost not possible to use. I can barely type properly as one letter after another slowly appears in the youtube searchbar. With the previous 0.16 version that was not the case. I hope you can resolve this issue soon. Thank you. Please see the attached changelog file for additional info.

I read that people reported the same issues already, the lagging. They mentioned to deactivate the vsync option. I did but it didn't change anything.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.87 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Crash and strong lagging with Mac

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, this is fixed for another release (0.17.22 that will come very soon).

DavidKaiser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DavidKaiser »

It's working perfect now. I deactivated "render in native screen resolution" and that did the job. It's a blast playing this now... Thank you so much guys for making such an addictive game.

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by brunzenstein »

DavidKaiser wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:20 am
It's working perfect now. I deactivated "render in native screen resolution" and that did the job. It's a blast playing this now... Thank you so much guys for making such an addictive game.
Agree 100%

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”