Editing recipes/result count

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
wrtlprnft
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Editing recipes/result count

Post by wrtlprnft »

Why would you want two underground belts of different colors? They wouldn't connect, would they?

Actually, I think it would be more logical if both halves of the transport belts were the same entity. So after placing the entry you have to immediately place the exit, otherwise nothing will be placed at all. Both entry and exit share the same health, and you can only mine both. Obviously the item would be twice as expensive.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

wrtlprnft wrote:Why would you want two underground belts of different colors? They wouldn't connect, would they?
Oh of course, that is true:)

Andrea88
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Andrea88 »

i didn't think about colors :shock: i was just confused about why this recipe has as result ONE belt when this type of belt works in pairs. This is why i wanted to modify the recipe so that the result will be TWO.
i understand that what i wrote could be a bit confuse, so if you have any small problem (comprehension expecially), please tell te ;)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Andrea88 wrote:i didn't think about colors :shock: i was just confused about why this recipe has as result ONE belt when this type of belt works in pairs. This is why i wanted to modify the recipe so that the result will be TWO.
i understand that what i wrote could be a bit confuse, so if you have any small problem (comprehension expecially), please tell te ;)
Making underground belts in pair really makes sense :)
It should be in the base game.

Return to “Gameplay Help”