[MOD 0.12.x] SimpleMover - quickly move stuff around!

Topics and discussion about specific mods
ThaRedstoner
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[MOD 0.12.x] SimpleMover - quickly move stuff around!

Post by ThaRedstoner »

Type: Mod
Name: SimpleMover
Description: Simply move entities quickly
Version: 0.0.1
Release: 2016-04-17
Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.12.29
Category: Helper
Tags: Simple, entity, mover
Download-Url: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rh5wz ... _0.0.1.zip

SAVE BEFORE USE, YOU CAN AND WILL MESS UP. TRY IT OUT IN A SAFE AREA BEFORE USE.
License
Long description
Known caveats

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] SimpleMover - quickly move stuff around!

Post by Qon »

I need this! But it would be nice if you selected with a tool like you do when you make a blueprint so you can easily see what will be selected. And moving should be shown where everything will appear like blueprints do.

When designing factories I constantly have to move things around which means a lot of rebuilding half of it every time. Making a blueprint, deconstructing with robots and then constructing with robots takes as much time as rebuilding by hand in many cases. And I have about 10k contruction robots modded to be faster and carry more.

Edit:
This is unacceptable
I can't play at all like this. It's extremely annoying. I would rather rebuild my base thrice than have that thing in the middle of my screen all the time. Maybe if I disable and reenable the other mods it moves to the corner but it still isn't a good solution.
My mods: Capsule Ammo | HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting | ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines
Some other creations: Combinassembly Language GitHub w instructions and link to run it in your browser | 0~drain Laser

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

Found a crash. All I did was move around and pressing the move button a few times to see what happens when things collide, after having selected a few items once.
This mod has great potential. Would love a working version of this :)
Attachments
ousu(160419-025343-66).jpg
ousu(160419-025343-66).jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
My mods: Capsule Ammo | HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting | ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines
Some other creations: Combinassembly Language GitHub w instructions and link to run it in your browser | 0~drain Laser

Shekki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Shekki »

Really really helpful, BUT that menu is always open and annoys too much, need disable it after any use :P Fix this and it will be perfect 4,5/5 mod now =)

Return to “Mods”