[0.15.18] Can't connect copper wire.

Bugs that are actually features.
life
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.18] Can't connect copper wire.

Post by life »

Can't connect copper wire. Colored wires connect successfully, the problem in these coordinates, and -22 at the top and 39 on the bottom of the cursor coordinates.
IMG
Green hooked up there where it was possible to connect copper and red where failed. As seen in the picture, I was in the wrong coordinates on the map. =(
I could connect a little lower, but then won't look nice.

Map generate in version: 0.15.3 - 0.15.4
Seed map: 12671487

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15.18] Can't connect copper wire.

Post by daniel34 »

The most likely reason they can't connect is that one of the two power poles you want to connect already has 5 copper cable connections, which is the limit.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Shokubai
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Shokubai »

It looks like too many power connections already. That middle pole looks like its connected to the pole above, below, top left big pole, and a pole off screen right.

You probably need to redo it's connections by shift clicking the pole.

life
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by life »

I`m Sorry, today I loaded the game and all connections which did not work yesterday, today connecting. But yesterday I checked and thought primarily on the limit and tried to connect a 2 pole adjacent and on the same axis.. Looked like there was an invisible barrier. I removed the fence and all that was between the pillars. Them off holding down [Shift] that would required me the connection was first, but they were stubborn.
Sorry for my bad English. =(

Return to “Not a bug”